Aug 26, 2013

Lady Gaga’s 5 Wild Outfits and Miley Cyrus's Wild Behavior

Lady Gaga's thong and Miley Cyrus' foam finger will surely be remembered.

Lady Gaga surprised me. Yes, of course, she is Lady Gaga and she always gives us surprises. But this time I almost didn't recognize her on the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, held on Sunday evening. I think she was very chic and sexy wearing her black custom Prabal Gurung gown. I really like her face without all the weird accessories, make up and everything else.. But just a few moments later, I kind of change my mind. I still love Gaga and her songs but may be she could be more glamorous with her first appereance after such a long break out of the stage.

Lady G opened the MTV VMAs with latest single Applause and during her performance she changed 4 weird outfits (again OF COURSE).














  

  
  
Miley Cyrus showed off her signature punky style on the red carpet with her rocking double pigtail buns and bold red lipstick. But hair and makeup are totally normal if we look at her whole outfit and especially her wild performance. She hit the red carpet before the ceremony in vintage Dolce & Gabbana pair of high waisted leggings and a cropped top with a rainbow of gemstones. Few moments later, Miley took to the stage and stripped down to a teddy bear leotard and then a PVC nude-colored bikini. Her mixed performence of the summer hits "We Can't Stop" and "Blurred Lines" (together with Robin Thicke) was absolutely annoying and shocked pretty much everyone.





  

  

 










Follow Fashion with Style on: 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoops! Sorry about that! Here is what I said before I accidentally deleted my comment, ahah

      ooomg what. the. hell.
      ridiculous. (But great post!)

      -Hoda

      www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

      Delete