Oct 13, 2014

MOOD BOARD: LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUE ADVENTURE


Today it's all about love.. 


Being in love is the best feeling on the planet.

I am a lucky girl because I found the most wonderful man who brings butterflies in my stomach when I wake up next to him every morning for the last 6 years. 


I dedicate this inspiring post to all of you who have already met your love and to those who are not, most sincerely wish to experience this magical experience very soon. 







































































*Images via Tumblr & Pinterest




3 comments:

  1. Such an inspirational post! I feel the same way!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love it... my fave post this week! truly...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this photo collection. All pictures are so warm and sensitive, you can feel the real emotions and feelings. I have a blog essayreview-group.com where I post my favorite personal photos. Then I can look through them and remember all that feelings that I felt during that moments.

    ReplyDelete