Aug 26, 2013

BEST dressed besties at VMA 2013 - Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift


Well, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are my 100% best dressed stars from last nights ceremony. I don't know if their color match (dark navy blue) was by accident or these two friends made it on purpose but for sure they both look stunning!






 





 I remember Taylor for her light or nude color choices and now seeing her in something different is a very nice surprise. She looks like an elegant starlet from the 1920s with this floor-lenght Hervé Léger By Max Azria dress and hair styled in retro curls.







 I have some girly crush on Selena Gomez and she always goes to my Top lists (see also Teen Choice awards) with her appearances. Recently, she actually is one of the best styled celebrities in the music world at all. Last night, mademoiselle Gomez was wearing a long-sleeved navy Atelier Versace gown with one side completely covering her body while the other features a long slit and also at the same side shows off a sexy lace corset.







 

 And both besties...





Follow Fashion with Style on: 

1 comment:

  1. I love both dresses and the two of them look stunning, but if I had to choose Taylor's gown would be more of my choice.
    Great selection of favorites!

    ReplyDelete