Nov 4, 2014

RUNWAY REPORT: EVERY SHADE OF PINK


RUNWAY REPORT is a new category in my blog where I will analyse trends from the catwalks.
Everything under this topic is a result of my own researches and explorations, my own vision of what is fashionable every season. I stay behind the belief that those type of runway reports should be done not only when we see the shows during fashion week but also now, when we are actually stepped into the season we are talking about. 

I love to spend hours in working on graphics and collages, I feel like this is "my thing", you know? I found that I can be actually good in doing it and I hope you will appreciate my creations too. It takes so much effort to learn how to build a beautiful image but in the end, when it's ready, I can't describe how sweet the feeling in my stomach is to see the fruit of my labor. I always strive for originality and good quality and to admit - inside me lives an insane perfectionist! 
So one more time - it will make my day if you guys enjoy what you see on my page. 

I'm thrilled to show this first Runway Report story focused on the most romantic hues in the color palette. Pink is one of the much loved but also widely hated colors and that fact makes it a part of the most significant and noticeable trends in fashion. 
Now we are on the threshold of winter and if haven't got time in the past few weeks to renew our wardrobes, now it's the right time to do it. 

Last words- the idea of the following article is to remind and inspire you for what is hot this season. 
Happy shopping and happy dressing! 





Pay attention to these accents:


Shopping list:


1. 2015 Soho diarySmythson
3. Bombshells in bloom body lotion, Victoria's Secret
6. Miranda Kerr Friendship mug, Royal Albert
9. Blush real leather gloves, Dorothy Perkins
13. Skinny trousers, Zara
14. Emi vinyl pencil skirtMarc by Marc Jacobs
15. Scuba wool-blend jacketOpening Ceremony
16. Cat ears make up bag in quilt, Asos17. Pointy toe slip-on sneaker, Miu Miu18. Leather 'Cynnie Sling' bagElizabeth and James19. Swing leather train pass cardholder, Gucci20. 'Paris' pumps, Saint Laurent21. Eau de Cartier Goutte de RoseCartier Fragrance



 Credits:
*Images used in the graphics: style.com / vogue.ru 
*All the graphics are made by me






4 comments:

  1. http://mcm.tmearegion26.com

    Love all of these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.fashionbrandstore.com

    What a stylish look!

    ReplyDelete