Jun 26, 2014

INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK: Brigitte Bardot - pictures and quotes



  • "I've been very happy, very rich,
    very beautiful, much adulated,
    very famous and very unhappy"
  •  "Do you have to have a reason for loving?"
  •  "I leave before being left. I decide."
  •  "I have understood that the most important things are tenderness and kindness. I can't do without them."
  •  "What does it mean, being a woman?"
  • "I have no private life at all. I am a hunted woman. I can't take a step without being questioned and surrounded"

  •  "I never do anything by chance."
  •  "They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself"
  •  There is a certain dignity to being French.
  •  I say what I think and I think what I say.
  •  I am against marriage, and I don't give a fig for society.
  •  "It's better to be unfaithful
    than faithful without wanting to be"
  •  "I've not always loved wisely,
    but I was young"
  • "If only every man who sees my films
    did not get the impression he can make love to me,
    I would be a lot happier "
  •  “I don't think when I make love”
  •  "When you’re thirty you’re old enough to know better,
    but still young enough to go ahead and do it"
  • '' Love is the unity of soul, mind and body. Pay attention to the precedence ...''
  •  ''I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older, my taste doesn't change. So if I can still have them, why not?''
  •  "I know what sin is"


If you enjoyed this article, please consider following my page for more interesting posts.

xoxo,
Victoriya

4 comments: