Sep 3, 2013

This week's BEST dressed BLOGGERS /September 3/


Hello my dears!

My first post for September comes with a new portion of 50 trendy pictures for my weekly series - This week's BEST dressed FASHION BLOGGERS. All of these outfits were published between 25th August and 2nd September and they again come from very different parts of the world as I try to show you big variety of styles. I hope guys you will like my choice and if you do, please follow me on my social media channels for further interesting articles.

Here you can see last week's article (and first of this category).








P.S. If you are a blogger and you wish to see your pictures(also links to your website) in my BEST DRESSED article next Sunday, just write to me on fashion-with-style@live.com. I will need your blog address so I can go and see your images and if your outfits can be called "fashion with style" ,next Sunday you can see yourself on my page.
 

Wish you all a lovely Tuesday!
xxx Victoriya


 THE RIGHT WAY TO WEAR A SHIRT 





 WARM SWEATERS 











 LEATHER MOMENTS 

  Left: www.adenorah.com  |  Right: www.oraclefox.com




  Left: www.margoandme.com  |  Right: www.mogis.se

  Left: www.ohmyvogue.com  |  Right: www.songofstyle.com




 FALL FEELINGS  




 COMFORT IS MY SECOND NAME 




 LADYLIKE 









Wish you all a lovely
P.S. If you are a blogger and you wish to see your pictures(also links to your website) in my BEST DRESSED article next Sunday, just write to me on fashion-with-style@live.com. I will need your blog address so I can go and see your images and if your outfits can be called "fashion with style" ,next Sunday you can see yourself on my page.

xxx Victoriya
- See more at: http://www.fashion-with-style.com/2013/08/this-weeks-best-dressed-bloggers-august.html#sthash.OmS8SjZc.dpuf


Follow Fashion with Style on: 

16 comments:

  1. Really awesome selection. Happy to see Doina from my country here ^__^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to know about your blog through my twitter page..
    I loved your blog..I started following you.. hope you will follow me too..

    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the post! All of these ladies are dressed amazingly. Thanks so much for sharing! x

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing selection, loved this post ! I have found many of my favorite bloggers there =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the first time I come into your blog, I like it very much!I follow you now, if you like my blog follow me back, it'd be a pleasure for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!!! Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blogger round up and I love your blogs layout xx

    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria

    Thank you very much for your kind words on my blog, it's always great to hear feedback and especially in such a nice way :)

    I love this post and you have included some of my favourite bloggers!

    Kind regards

    Donna xx

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and love the bloggers you featured above! Have a great weekend and I hope that you will check out my blog if you get a chance.
    I'm a new follower at #69. Look forward to seeing more from you dear! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!! Love all the outfits above!

    It's the first time I see your blog and loved it so I started following!

    xo,

    http://www.promiseitsthelast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea- there are so many great bloggers out there- thanks for introducing them to me! x

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete