Sep 4, 2013

Daria Pleggenkuhle for LuLu’s Fall 2013 Lookbook


Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Today I decided to publish some of the latest photo shoots, editorials, celebrity looks and everything that inspire me lately. From tomorrow all of my articles will be focused on the catwalks and street style during fashion weeks and I will hardly have time for other articles.
Perhaps you've already seen my first post from today for the fabulous photo shoot of one of my biggest icons - Monica Bellucci. If you still haven't seen it, you can do it here.


Another interesting photo shoot is Lulu's lookbook for the upcoming fall season. Model Daria Pleggenkuhle looks playful and little retro captured by the photographers from JUCO Photo, a Los Angeles based creative team. I really love the long sequin skirt in combination with cute crop top and that sexy little white dress with a naked back and delicately open neckline.

If you like my posts, please follow me on my social media channels for further interesting articles.  

xxx Victoriya
xxx Victoriya









 




Follow Fashion with Style on: 

No comments: