![]() |
| Actress Alexis Knapp |
It's been a week since the Teen Choice Awards 2013 took place in Los Angeles but lately I'm making some improvements on my website and as a result I don't have much time to publish articles.
But today I will give my attention to those Hollywood young stars which caught my attention on the Blue carpet. I will give you three different posts focused on some of the night's most memorable fashion moments including accessories, hair and makeup and of course - best and worst dressed.
Be sure to check out my three articles and then tell me who you think deserves the best-dressed title.
![]() |
| Bella Thorne is with Candie’s shoes |
![]() |
| Selena Gomez is wearing Nicholas Kirkwood shoes |
![]() |
| Alexis Knapp in platform ankle boots |
![]() |
| Ashley Benson is wearing Rachel Roy shoes |
![]() |
| Bella Thorne is with XIV Karats jewelry |
![]() |
| Carly Chaikin is wearing Brian Atwood nude platform heels |
![]() |
| Janel Parrish is with Vivienne Westwood buckle strap sandals |
![]() |
| Tamera Mowry is with a green box clutch |
![]() |
| Ryan Whitney Newman is with Steve Madden sandals |
![]() |
| Shay Mitchell is with yellow Jimmy Choo pumps |
![]() |
| Leven Rambin with Jimmy Choo gold sandals |
![]() |
| Hailee Steinfeld is with Oscar Tiye shoes |
![]() |
| Miley Cyrus is with Saint Laurent Janis platform pumps |
![]() |
| Miley Cyrus is with jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz |
![]() |
| Nina Dobrev is with Devi Kroell bag |

















Great post! I love it:)
ReplyDeleteWin a pair of sunglasses:
http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/2013/08/glasses-giveaway.html