Aug 21, 2013

Fashion Bloggers: IT'S ALL ABOUT WHITE

I still don't have my own pictures published here on the blog (except my two trips to Venice and Burano Island) but you need to know that I’m a total white look addicted. I love to wear that pure color from head to toe especially when we have warm weather + a gorgeous tan.

It's not only me who is mad about simplicity when it comes to colors. Fashion bloggers around the world gave us many completely-white-outfits for the past 3 months. 

Click through for 40 trendy white on white looks.

GO HERE to see also
how CELEBRITIES wear white this summer.
How CELEBRITIES wear white from head to toe this summer? - See more at: http://www.fashion-with-style.com/2013/07/white-summer-how-celebrities-wear-white.html#sthash.LIGBUWXw.dpuf

I hope you will enjoy this article. Wish you all a lovely evening!
























Follow Fashion with Style on: 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this post! I've always been a fan of the total white look, and this is such an inspirational post as it puts them all together! xx

    www.joojoo-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I especially like white clothes with gold jewelry for summer.
    It's a nice combination even though, like me, you're blonde and can't get very tanned ;)
    xx Umberta

    http://thesecretlifeofanactress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, hon! Beautiful photos you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and amazing pictures!

    Love :)

    ReplyDelete